Friday 28 March, 2008

a forgotten story!

hello.. back again.... ok? ryt. what's it this tym.. i got a call frm one of my oldest classmates. ie, 4th std mate. hmm...i had a special affection 4 him. yeah! may be becoz ma young bro nd his sis were too classmates nd our famlies kept a very fyn relationship.. nd so on. anyway i can still remember sme silly fyts i did 4 him as the other guys teased him. i was a tomboy those days.. he was really shy nd that really made things cute. he was very fair nd cute nd much more girly than i was. well, our childhood went fyn.. just fyn. i feel now, as i think back, i must've had a crush, a very mild crush 4 him.. but that was b4 i change my school.. well, only after i change my school did i found out that there are guys cooler nd cuter than arun.
after 4th we changed to diff schools. still, we played 2gether. hmm... nd as i got admission in the recidential thing, we cud meet only during vacations. i used 2 talk alot. but after reaching 8th std only i found out ithat i am a girl. well, the shyness of growing up startd eating me nd so we stopped seeing each other even during vacations. but i cant remember if i had anymore soft spot 4 him by those tyms... well, after reaching 10th only did someone really proposed me! sruthins must be the first real feeling. well, i didnt take it serious then coz i lyked him better as my good frnd. well, during that summer vacation i told arun the thing. mind it, he started telling me the stories of his girlfrnds!!!
we cud not meet after that for 2 yrs i think. then we met after 12th class. he got his eng admission by then. that was a very brief meeting. just.... official enquiries...
we met again last week during a frnd's marriage reception function. had no tym 2 talk. well, i did not let him talk as i kept on talking. ma bro nd his sis is now in 10th std. chicku, ma bro, is in my recidential school. i was told that his mother got transfered 2 another place nd so they will leave the place as soon as she finish her xams. so we xchanged the mob no.
i never xpected him to call. well, he did nd that was not so fyn. it was a very uncomfortable confession. he told me how he loved me wen we were kids nd how he still loves me.... god! i was doing fyn here with all my other boyfrnds. god! i had 2 be rude.
i am feeling really sorry 4 him now.... really! but how can he possibly xpect me 2 carry on my crush for 10 yrs!!!!!!!!!1 i mean, cme on, i was a kid then!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

too good!

waiting for more!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

vinod kudamina said...

good feel is there.... :)