Monday 10 March, 2008

phew! we did it! at last!

a very beautiful sunday yesterday really was! i mean, we've been sitting very idle for days,ryt? oh1 all those political issues nd killings.... no college, no schools, no work to do!! it was boring lyk hell... i thought, i wud die of boredom. no, really!then, VIN suggested it..... hey, lets make chicken curry 2day!!!!! wow! hmmm... i know wt u must be thinking... "BIG DEAL!", RYT? hey, u wont understand... that was a particularly big adventure in my lyf! man, me cooking? well, we did it!!! i mean, i did the cutting-chopping part... easy! her's was the toughest task... pouring-mixing part. curry was ready within 2 hrs! 'my1 it was that easy! nd the naming part... i give full credit 2 VIN...we had 2 check so many recipe's.. chicken chinthamany... chicken vinthalu..fry...ooops! it was taking tym! at last' we made none but ours!!! nd 'CHICKEN CHINTHAALU' was born!!!(hmmm......... one day world will celebrate this day, am sure!)
it was fun..fun 2 no extent... i was so excited that soon after we had lunch, i called SOO nd gave a full account of what we did!9 i mean, he was teasing me ystrday over cooking,ryt?) well, he didnt believe me at first...(xpected!) but DAD was so excited wen i told him. he told me he'll makeit sure that all ma cousins know it!
and later in the eve we made noodles. hmm..thats no big deal, i admit. but the BLUNDERFUL TRIAL we took was the real fun!! oh! well, it was my mistake! but i didnt ask her 2 pour ghee be4 adding water! i mean, i was wondering loudly which shall be added first nd VIN did it! well, as a result, i had 2 add water 2 it!!!!!!!!! and the result..... well, a BLAST! what else?
well, but that was just an addition 2 fun of the day......... we did WET the garden, as per her moms request, which was, exactly nothing other than drenching eah other...and wen we looked around, we realised that we r HOME ALONE! nd what more? we dint spoil it. ie, we BATHED TOGETHER! i mean, it was a beautiful dream that we thought we'd nvr realise, ryt? wow! the fun... we laughed more than we did the entire week!!!!!!!! nd there went A BEAUTIFUL SUNDAY!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was cool S.S! way to go! expecting more from you soon!

SpIcY sOuThInDy! said...

thank you, raphael!

The little girl wid big eyes said...

hii, ur blog z fyn ..keep goin.

Anonymous said...

good evening ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that exact make. The prices as regards the shoes are around 320 dollars on every page. But for all I bring about this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good evening everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that meticulous model. The prices as regards the boots were all over 350 dollars everwhere. But completely I base this area selling them for half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good day bros. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching for the sake of that exact model. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were approximately 250 dollars everwhere. But for all I set this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon people. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that exact model. The prices for the velcros are about 190 bucks on every site. But for all I bring about this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what can you say about it?